Enterprise Security Consultant
ITPG Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CoE) offers a mature portfolio of enterprise security consulting services to its government and commercial clients in virtually every industry. Our clients rely on our most senior and experienced security practitioners to meet their enterprise security program objectives, reduce risk exposure, and comply with regulatory requirements.
Our security consultants are certified, experienced cybersecurity experts who assess our clients’ technical, administrative and physical controls, design and implement security strategies, support compliance initiatives, and improve efficiency.
At minimum, selected candidates must have 8 years of experience in all of the following areas, and will be responsible for:
- Conducting independent security posture assessments, assessing the effectiveness of clients’ information security controls, evaluating technical, operational and physical safeguards, and delivering skilled remediation guidance based on clients’ objectives and compliance requirements
- Assisting clients in improving their information security governance, establishing roles and responsibilities, developing information security policies and procedures
- Creating reports and making presentations to clients’ C-level executives, while having the technical know-how to be able to properly interface and work with network and systems administrators, application development managers, human resource managers, operations and physical security managers
- Evaluating clients’ incident response readiness, developing computer security incident response plans and procedures
- Participating in client conference calls to collect facts, scope engagement, and express subject matter expert opinion in support of sales and business development staff at ITPG.
- At minimum, knowledge and experience with NIST SP 800 series of standards and ISO 27001/27002 is expected. One of the following certifications will be required: CISSP, CISM. Education: Bachelor’s Degree