Is it Time for Your Annual HIPAA Security Risk Assessment?
Whether you are a Covered Entity, Revenue Cycle Management Company, Healthcare IT Company, or provider, your entire service delivery model is dependent upon being HIPAA compliant. Organizations participating in healthcare reimbursement programs or providing healthcare services must be HIPAA compliant as defined in Business Associate Agreements.
If you need a HIPAA compliance plan, timeline, and budget to present to your Board or Executive Management Team, talk to us about our HIPAA Compliance Gap Analysis.
ITPG’s HIPAA Gap Analysis embeds a Security Risk Assessment in our solution. This allows you to kill two birds with one stone by having an accurate HIPAA compliance snapshot coupled with the annual risk assessment required under the HIPAA Security Rule.
What Does a HIPAA Compliance Gap Analysis Solution Provide?
- Immediate snapshot of your organization’s current baseline for compliance
- Identified deficiencies that could expose you to a breach and heavy fines
- Compliance gaps ranked by criticality and severity
- Prioritized gap remediation plan
- Cost magnitude estimate, level of effort, and suggested timeline to remediate
- Risk appetite analysis based on risk acceptance vs. risk avoidance
- Executive level / Board level presentation to obtain remediation go or no go decision
ITPG’s HIPAA security consultants have worked with large healthcare systems, hospitals, medical device companies and service providers to meet HIPAA security standards and strengthen security controls.
HIPAA Covered Entities
- Healthcare Systems
- Nursing Homes
- Health Plans
- Billing Services
- Healthcare Clearinghouses
- Medical Device Companies
- Other Business Associates